Natural Remedies for Psoriatic Arthritis Pain
Some natural remedies for psoriatic arthritis include capsaicin, Epsom salts, turmeric, ginger, and fish oil.
- Fish Oil. Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are essential for lowering inflammation, thus managing painful swelling.
- Epsom Salts. If you’re a psoriatic arthritis patient, you should add Epsom salts to warm bathwater. Epsom salt has a high content of magnesium that helps soothe itchy skin and improve bone health. Also, it lowers the rate of inflammation and joint pain.
- Ginger. According to scientific studies, ginger contains excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Capsaicin. Capsaicin has the ability to numb pain receptors, thus lowering psoriatic pain.
- Turmeric. Some ingredients of turmeric, such as curcumin have great anti-inflammatory properties.
According to studies, psoriatic arthritis is a manageable condition. Above-listed are essential ways that will help you reduce psoriatic arthritis pain.